Lindo Left-Handed 960CEQ Picasso Blue Classical Electro-Acoustic Guitar Natural Spruce - Includes Gigbag
- Product Code: B01N5722Y1
- Brand: Lindo Guitars
- to make sure this fits.
- Unique left-handed electro-acoustic classical guitar with cutaway and integrated preamp/digital tuner with 4-band eq
- Spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, mora neck
- E, A and D strings are steel, G, B and top E are nylon - softer on the fingers so ideal for beginner
- Simply "plug 'n' play" - connect your electro-acoustic classical guitar to an amplifier, mixing desk or audio interface in a few seconds with a standard guitar cable
- Also included is a lindo branded canvas carry case with shoulder strap, carry handle and zip pocket for accessories
Designed in Bristol, U.K, by Lindo Guitars
Pushing the boundaries in classical guitar design, this hand-crafted instrument maintains traditional appeal but with modern features such as the on-board preamplifier with chromatic tuner. Inspired by Pablo Picasso's Blue Guitar, the striking body top finish stands out from a crowd of plain wood tops and the tasteful inlays are sure to please those with an eye for detail.
Tonewoods and Shape
With the nylon/steel -string combination, the spruce top gives this guitar brightness and sustain. The mahogany body and neck provide further tone-enhancing qualities for a good low-end response, snappy mids and harmonious highs. The Venetian cutaway design in the body looks stylish and also gives players easier access to the higher register of notes on the fretboard. With this kind of versatility available, the 960CEQ will appeal to traditional classical and flamenco players as well as modern, percussive and virtuoso styles.
Features and Benefits
Having an on-board EQ with bass, middle 1, middle 2, treble and presence, the KLT-9A preamplifier takes this guitar to new levels for playing live or recording at home. With the dual jack and XLR outputs, you are able to connect to a guitar amplifier, PA or recording interface and the integrated chromatic tuner function provides quick and easy tuning via a backlit LCD. The useful 'phase' button enables you to invert the sound wave produced by the guitar in order to synchronise it with that of your amplifier (which may be flowing the other way). With both the guitar and amplifier synchronised in this manner, the end result will be a more balanced output tone and is likely to give you a lot less feedback at higher volumes.
|String Material||nylon and steel|
|Neck Material Type||mora|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Date First Available||24 Nov. 2016|